Monday, October 29, 2007

a poem from him






the more i wanted to move on..
is the more i find it hard to get through.......


i long to see your face again....
to look into your eyes and see.......
the love that is meant for me.......


i've been pretending i am ok......
because i want to hide from the feeling.......
instead i find myself in tears and in deep pain....


i feel so alone and lonely............


and emptiness lingers in my heart........
i know our hearts still wanted to hold on.........
to the love we have......


i dont know how and i dont know when.....
or if this will ever end..........


letting you go is too painful for me........
i know you're hurt too and i can see it.............
in your eyes............


i did'nt want this to end..........
someday hapiness will find its way to our hearts..........
when all that our heart could wish for will be given in God's perfect time..........
i still think of you as often as i breathe..........
thank you for the gift of love..........


i treasure you in my heart........
and there you will be kept.........
where nobody can ever replace you........


 


*this poem is not originally mine...i was just the editor!!eheheh...this is a poem gave to me by my first love....the guy who hurt me the most but i know he loved me the most....

No comments: