Sunday, November 18, 2007

i feel so empty inside....

i have this terrible feeling inside me. i feel so awful inside, i think i was slowly dying. i couldn't see the fun of life. it's so awful...the hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach..the feeling that is so distressful..i feel so cold,yet so warm...sad yet emotionless...i dont even know where this empty feeling comes from. it is just there. i feel like everything is going wrong and that nothing will ever go right.


I've been feeling pretty empty inside. It's almost a physical sensation. I feel like my life has no real purpose, like I'm not going to amount to anything special. I often feel as if there is something very heavy and dark balled inside my chest. It's almost as if it both physically and mentally weighs me down....Part of me feels totally lonely. Like I have nobody to share this world with. Sometimes I love that feeling, and sometimes it depresses me. I have one friend around here with whom I can share my thoughts, and she shares hiers with me. If I didn't have anyone to share thoughts with, I think my head would implode...


the world seem so so dark and unfriendly..feels like i have nothing to look forward to. the hurt deep inside me that gradually crushing my good mood...sadness that make me feel like crying..that sometimes its so hard to stop the tears....i feel so alone..i want someone to comfort me or keep me company while i go through this emptiness..talk to me...and help me melt those sadness away...


what am i searching for? what am i seeking? when will i find it?......


I am looking for contentment of the spiritual kind. Am I on the right path ?when i will i find true happiness and what makes me truly happy???


1 comment:

Alon Diamant said...

You will.

It will take time. Have patience.

It will arrive from nowhere. You will not be ready.

But you will grab it with both hands.